WPT Power Logo 30 Year Anniversary

100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas

Best Company

WPT power was recently named as one of the 2021, “100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas.” This ranking is from a program created by Texas Monthly, the Texas Association of Business, the Texas Society for Human Resource Management, and Best Companies Group. This award is the fifth consecutive year WPT has received this distinction.

The Best Companies to Work for in Texas is a statewide survey and award program is designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Texas, benefiting the state’s economy, workforce and businesses.  Small, medium and large companies across Texas entered the two-part survey. 25% is the evaluating each nominated company’s policies, systems, philosophies, practices, corporate culture, training opportunities, among others. The remaining 75% consists of an employee survey measuring their workplace experience. The results have WPT Power ranked thirty fifth in small-sized companies and is one of the only manufacturers in the list of 100 companies.

“WPT is extremely proud to receive this honor so many times because it’s from the input of those we value most, our employees.” said Byron Baber, Vice President.

“Our plant’s success has been built on a team of greatly dedicated, professional workforce. Our employees are the face of WPT. Their hard work and support provide a positive atmosphere,” said Baber.  “It’s all about the people and each member fulfills a unique role in creating a great work-place.”

Honorees were announced during an awards gala in October 2021 and are featured in the October 2021 issue of Texas Monthly. For information on the Best Companies to Work for in Texas program, visit www.bestcompaniestx.com.

Written by: Steve St. John, Marketing Manager