Automotive Style features
- In-line or sideload applications
- The troublesome pilot bearing has been eliminated to reduce failures and downtime.
- Main bearings are sealed and require no adjustments for the life of the bearing.
- Simple adjustments at the initial setup compensate for wear with a torsionally-dampened automotive-style spring-loaded clutch.
- Adjustments are quick and easy with an external ball stud and jam nut.
- The angular contact throwout bearing reduces heat buildup during long idle times.
- Engagement force is 1/3 of the force required to engage an equivalent over-center type PTO.